– 12-gauge steel outriggers, fully welded
with floorlevel Z rail, incorporated with chassis
rubber ride capabilities. FLOORING
– 3/4" FRP, undercoated. Floor covered
with 1/8" transit rubber. Aluminum heat shield over
chassis catalytic converter and muffler. SIDEWALLS
– 3/4" polyurethane foam insulation
(R-6) gelcoated to 1/4" FRP exterior with 1/4" FRP
interior. Reinforced with steel perimeter and
transverse supports. Completely fiberglassed to
adjoining body parts to form a single unitized body. ROOF
– One-piece FRP/Nidacore laminate roof with
steel cage reinforcement. WINDOWS
– 24" x 34" T-slider, 31% tinted. Clamp
ring-style radius windows. Egress windows installed
to meet FMVSS 217 requirements. Operator’s
curbside windows AS-2 rated: 442 square inches
– Spacious entrance (32" x 83" clear opening)
with doors that operate manually or electric. Door
panels have full height glass panels for the best
possible driver’s visibility. White step nosing and
lighted stepwell standard. Entrance grab rail (left
LIGHTING – Each bus comes standard with six
passenger courtesy lights. ELECTRICAL
– Wiring is color-coded with the
number and function designated every 12" on the
wire to enable identification and circuit trace ability.
Only premium components built to meet the Society
of Automotive Engineers (S.A.E.) and Underwriter’s
Laboratories (U.L.) requirements are used. Electronic
control console switch panel. OPTIONAL A/C & HEAT
– A/C systems ranging in size
from 30,000 BTU to 88,000 BTU. Rear heat 20,000
BTU to 65,000 BTU. OPTIONAL PARATRANSIT
– Wheelchair accessibility
with a wide range of securement systems and
seating arrangements. OPTIONAL LUGGAGE
– Luggage can be stored in
over-seat, floor-to-ceiling, rear compartments or
custom-designed areas. OPTIONAL SEATING
– Forward-facing, perimeter-style
and track seating are all available. Your choice of
vinyl and cloth fabric in a wide range of colors.
- Bright white gelcoated body with choice of three standard striping packages.
- Black exterior mirrors – 8" x 15
- Heavy-duty 10-gauge wraparound bumper with anti-ride cover.
- Mud flaps (front and rear).
- 12-month/12,000 mile with five-year/75,000-mile warranty of body structure.
- E350 and E450 cutaway
- Tinted glass
- Automatic transmission
- 4:10 and 4:56 rear axle ratio
- Power steering
- Power brakes (4 wheel disc)
- Dash A/C and heater
- Auxiliary transmission cooler (gas chassis only)
- Super engine cooling
- Tilt steering and cruise control
- 5.4 or 6.8 gas engine and 6.0 diesel
- 37-gallon fuel capacity on E350
- 55-gallon fuel capacity on E450
- Radial tires LT225-16 E
- Chrome front bumper
- Comfort ride suspension – H.D. springs and shocks
- Engine oil cooler (diesel chassis only)
- Engine gauges
- Heavy-duty batteries
- Dual 140 & 120 amp – diesel Single 135 amp – gas
- 138", 158" or 176" wheelbase
- GVWR 11,500 to 14,500
- Exterior width – 96"
- Exterior height – 114"
- First step to ground – 111/2" second and third step riser – 9" max.
- Step tread depth – 9" max.
- Entrance clear opening – 32" x 83" min.
- Interior width at seat level – 921/2"
- Interior width up 36" from floor – 933/8"
- Center aisle height – 801/2"
- Flat floor aisle height – 75"
- Double wheelchair doors – 46" x 70.5"
- Rear luggage compartment – 141 cubic feet (standard)
Due to Supreme Corporation’s commitment to product quality, specifications and options are subject to change in the interest of product improvement.